Granby Dinosaur Statue Project
Granby, MA is building artistic Brontosaurus Models that will be displayed at different locations in town by June of 2013. This project will bring character and a distinctive heritage to our community. This is a not for profit venture. The program needs to raise $17,000 in order to fund the project.
- These are one of a kind signature art pieces, created by local artists to commemorate the project.
- Statues are made of high strength polyurethane.
- Dinosaurs will measure : 5’ high x 4’ wide, x 8’ long.
- Statues are attached to a secure footing using mounting plates and bolts to guard against theft.
- Locations of statues will be determined by the businesses and individuals who buy them.
- The Project plans to install six statues in 2013.
- The statues will be manufactured by 42 Fab Designs in Springfield, MA.
- The cost of this project is privately funded by sponsorship and donation.
- Cost of an individual statue is $2,000.
Fund raising - Here are some of the ways that you can help:
Artistic Dinosaur Statues
- These are one of a kind works of art made to commemorate the project.
- Cost is $200.
|Alien Life Forms
| by Wayne Gagnon
||by Rachael Ciecko
||by Marvina Brook
- Cost $20 each or 6 for $100
- Why get one when you can make an entire walkway?
Dinosaurs Make Cents
- Please bring in your loose change to fill up the dinosaur egg in your class room
- Every time you fill the egg your class wins a dinosaur foot print
- The class who fills the most eggs gets to choose the design for the Dinosaur Statue
Class Participation Program
- Granby Class of 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 participation program
- A donation from this class will provide money to buy a statue to displayed in front of the high school and be painted by the senior class each year. Other high school classes will be solicited to make a donation towards this program.
Additional ways to show your support of this project:
- Participate in fundraising
- Make a donation
- Sign up to help
- Tell other people about the benefits of this project
We would like to thank the following artists for their contribution in creating our fundraising statues which raised over $2,000 towards our project:
Claudette Lambert Peterson
Rebbecca Della Torres
We would like to thank the following sponsors of our project:
Enhanced Online Sales
Champion Lawn Care
Holden Humphrey Company
Lucky Horse Farm
All Power Equipment
Kip and Jodi Foley
The Thai Place
Attorney Jim Baker
|by Eizabeth Teal
||by Jill Nugent
|Small Money Maker
|by Dasha Hatch
Further questions may be directed to the committee chairperson: